Tuesday 30 October 2007

Photos from the Grace and Glory Conference 2007!

Here is a selection of some of the photos that I took at the "Grace and Glory Conference".

Quite a few chairs got broken during the conference by people getting hurled around by the power of God!

Worship during the conference ...

Rob Rufus, Fini and Isi de Gersigny up on stage ...

The prophetic banners of the "Grace and Glory Conference" either side of the stage ...

Glenda Rufus did an excellent job of bringing the notices to the conference ...

Rob ministering to people during the conference ...

Rob introducing Isi de Gersigny to speak ...

2 comments:

Labor2Rest said...

God reawakened me to His grace message back in late October after enduring some a very legalistic environment and I found Rob's message via the web and now I'm hooked and will never go to sleep to grace ever again.

Now I am looking to find Rob's sermons in writing. Are you the only source on the web? Also, what is Rob's email address? I'd like to send him a 'thank you' message.

Let me know.

In Christ,

Robert Powell
Liberty Hill Texas
rpowell.texas@gmail.com

Dan Bowen said...

Hi Robert,

I am glad you are hooked too! As far as I know, this is the only source so far of Rob's writing on the net. But I am hoping the fire will spread! I just found this blog which is including some of the sermon notes from the "Glory and Grace Conference" in Sydney where Rob was ministering;

http://gracerev.blogspot.com

I guess you can contact Rob via the City Church International website email which is on this page:

http://www.citychurchinternational.com/contactus.html

Hope that helps!