Sunday 28 October 2007

The "Grace and Glory Conference - Hong Kong" - in Summary!

So here is an easy-access links page to all the conference write ups from this past week. I do pray that the "word of my testimony" will bear much rich fruit. I am not posting these sessions simply so that it can be read and we can pigeon hole Rob Rufus into a theological box. I have never experienced "Open Heaven" before this week and I am desperate that it becomes the experience of EVERY believer for it is EVERY believer's inheritance for Christ died so that the veil could be rend in two!













May these blogs bear much fruit and see another great step towards the earth being covered with the glory of the Lord and His people walking into the freedom of His grace knowing that we are loved on high!

No comments: