Thursday 7 February 2008

The Presence of God - (continued)

...continued from here. 

John 17:20-26 20"My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: 23I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. 24"Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world. 25"Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. 26I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."

Rob, "When I read that my brain just exploded! I mean it just blew my mind! Does anyone in the church have faith to believe this is true! I want to read you what I wrote down out of my heart when I read that passage."
"City Church International, enter into the experience of the intimacy of inter-trinitarian life and may it overflow towards one another in a supernatural fellowship and a love for one another that comes alone from Heaven. Unbelievers and visitors stepping into our midst immediately sense it and know that it is something beyond this world's resourcing, that it is something sacred and very special, yet so intriguing and attractive, that it is clear proof that the Father sent His Son to this earth, that we are ushered into the very realms of Almighty God right into the very center of the nature of God into the mystery of His Being, within the celestial eternal intimacy and oneness of inter-trinitarian life. We are privileged to become partakers and partners of the divine nature, enjoying the same level of closeness to the Father as Jesus the Son does. The outflow of that is a love for one another that is astounding! How do we come into this? He gives us the Glory - when the cloud of the glory comes over the church we come into that intimacy!!!"
Very few Christians have experienced the annointing or the cloud of the glory. Without His glory, we are just earthly fleshly carnal religious people - But His glory, miracles are easy, healings are easy, joy is easy, provision and full supply is easy, - In His Glory, His burden is light and His yoke is easy. 
How many of you want the Glory Cloud of GOD!!!

No comments: