Monday 31 December 2007

Ruth Heflin Prophesying about the Glory Realm!!

In one of the final sessions of the "Glory and Grace" Conference, Rob Rufus played us an audio track of a song and a prophecy by a woman I haven't heard of before. Her name was Ruth Heflin. I am thrilled therefore in listening to the conference CD's to find that it has been included. I have tried to make a video clip so that you can hear the essence of the prophecy. It isn't very good quality so I have put the transcript of what is said as well.

I am not exaggerating in saying that I have never heard such a prophetic statement of what I believe God is doing in these days. The prophecy is absolutely faith-building! I remember sitting in the conference with my head bowed and knowing that I could get up, walk out and see the sick healed for such is the desire of God! Here it is;

Rob: “I want to play a song here that was written by Ruth Heflin. She was a lady that lived here in Hong Kong in the fifties and sixties. And she wrote this song; “The Glory Realm” and Josh Mills is singing it here. Half way through she comes - and this is one of the last prophetic words she brings before she goes to be with the Lord – and she comes and she prophesies about the glory. And she says some of you have never seen the manifestation of the glory of God but you will become manifestors of the glory. And I want you to position yourself to receive this prophetic word. She was a pioneer and was seeing the gold dust in the fifties and sixties and seventies. She was seeing things that are becoming more revealed in the earth but she was a pioneer. I love pioneers and I want to honour them. Close your eyes and let the word of the Lord come to you through this song she wrote.

Song:

“The glory realm – the realm of eternity – the realm of the heavenly King – it’s the glory realm! The glory realm – the realm where the angels sing – the realm of our heavenly King. It’s the realm of God. The glory realm – the realm of eternity – the realm of the heavenly King – it’s the glory realm! The glory realm – the realm where the angels sing – the realm of our heavenly King. It’s the realm of God. The glory realm! The realm of God!

Ruth Heflin:

“For even in these days you shall see wonders sayeth the Lord. Oh I shall cause you to see and to perceive the new realms. Yay for the limitations that the earth has put on thee shall fall away and you will move in realms of the Spirit and of my glory with ease. For that which I desire to do in these last days – I MUST have a people who can move in My glory and I shall teach thee how – I shall cause thee to rise up in my glory in greater and greater ways than ever before. You shall be amazed at what I shall do in and through the heathen in these days.

And yay the Lord says I shall cause thee to move closer and closer in to My heart sayeth the Lord for there are many secret things that I desire to reveal unto you – oh I desire to show unto you – those things I am going to do. The miracles I shall bring forth – I shall reveal them to you before they even happen sayeth the Lord. And I shall give thee an expectation in thine heart and thy spirit for miracles! Oh whereas you have been unbelieving – you shall believe – where you have not seen, you shall see sayeth the Lord.

Where you have seen no manifestation – you shall manifest My giftings, My anointing, My signs and My wonders through your own hand. For I shall reveal My power through you in these last days sayeth the Lord”.

2 comments:

igwe said...

The Glory of God will not depart from us in Jesus Name. Lets every man stay in Christ to fulfill and be credible for the coming of our lord Jesus.May the lord be with us and his ministries.Amen

googler said...

Ruth Heflin started a Camp in Virginia. Sister Irene Fink and Brother Julian used to go down to Virginia all the time in the 1980s.